A copy of Fannie's March request for proposals shows the GSE wants to cut out banks, buy insurance and administrative services separately, and scrutinize prices in ways insurance regulators haven't.
Fannie Seeks to Break up Force-Placed Market, Document Shows
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
Grow and Attract the Digital GenerationSPONSOR CONTENT
This feature displays payments industry news and analysis from American Banker sibling brand PaymentsSource. Registration is required; for more information contact customer service.