Banks had two years to update their ATMs following changes to the Americans with Disabilities Act. As soon as the March 15 deadline passed, laggards found that plaintiffs' lawyers were waiting.
ATM Lawsuits Draw Banks into Disabilities Act Mire
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter