Many banks are still processing at least some checking account transactions from largest to smallest, possibly triggering more in overdraft fees for customers, a new survey found.
Some Banks Still Reorder Debit Transactions, Study Shows
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter