A second director at the troubled Atlantic Coast Financial (ACFC) has resigned due to concerns about how the Jacksonville, Fla., company is run.
Dir. Resigns at Atlantic Coast Over Management Concerns
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues