The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau has launched a review of alleged discrimination in auto lending. Bankers fear it will opt for punitive enforcement over rules to prevent misconduct.
Banks Fear Becoming Collateral Damage in CFPB-Car Dealer Proxy Fight
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app