Grandpoint Capital announced late Monday that it is buying NCAL Bancorp, the holding company for the National Bank of California, a $341 million-asset bank with five branches in southern California.
Grandpoint to Acquire Another California Bank
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter