Most of us buy into the thinking that the slow pace of bank M&A is a bad thing. But, unless you are an investment banker or a lawyer who advises on deals, there are a lot of benefits to measured consolidation, some industry observers say.
The Ketchup Bottle Theory of M&A: Slow Is Good
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter