A senior Consumer Financial Protection Bureau official brought the agency's charm offensive to the West Coast, praising bankers and non-bank executives for providing financial services to poor consumers.
CFPB Official Praises Non-Banks for "Groundbreaking" Financial Innovation
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues