High fees and bad marketing of prepaid cards have made them unattractive to many potential customers, according to Stewart Stockdale, Western Union's head of global consumer services.
Prepaid Fees 'Out of Whack,' Holding Industry Back Western Union
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter