In a positive sign for bank stocks, Russell Investment Group has added 25 banks to its index of 3,000 publicly traded companies while removing just three banks from its influential list.
Russell Rebalancing Adds 25 Banks to Stock Index
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app