If you run a bank in New York City, be advised that Jack Kopnisky is aiming to steal away some of your best lending officers now that his bank has an agreement to buy one of your local rivals.
Provident New York Has Big Plans for Gotham
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues