Almost three fourths of financial institutions do not provide small-dollar or direct deposit loans to customers but some are considering entering this line of business, a new survey from RateWatch found.
Most Financial Institutions Do Not Provide Small-Dollar Loans
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app