The House Financial Services Committee votes Wednesday on a bill that would help banks avoid a rash of frivolous lawsuits over ATM fees. The following day, the Supreme Court is expected to issue a ruling that could have a similar effect as the legislation.
Banks Look to Congress, Court on ATM Fee Suits
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app