The percentage of delinquent mortgages has fallen to the lowest level in four years due primarily to the strengthening economy, officials with the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency said Wednesday.
OCC: Mortgage Delinquencies Drop to Lowest Level in 4 Years
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter