Retailing giant Wal-Mart may be pulling American Express prepaid cards from its shelves due to poor sales, according to an analyst report from Jefferies & Co.
Wal-Mart Said to Halt Amex Prepaid Card Pilot
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues