The FDIC entered into an agreement with the $3 billion-asset Ameris Bank in Moultrie, Ga., which agreed to assume all of the bank's $164.4 million in deposits.
Regulators Shut Montgomery Bank & Trust in Georgia
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app