A much-anticipated disclosure rule seeks to ease burden of overlapping requirements, while a separate proposal would further restrict prepayment penalties and balloon charges.
CFPB Proposes New Mortgage Forms and Limits on Lending Costs
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues