The House voted unanimously late Monday to repeal the nearly 20-year-old requirement that automated teller machines have physical placards notifying users of fees.
House Passes Bill Easing Rules for ATM Signs
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app