Countless municipalities, pension funds and hedge funds are conducting inquiries into losses and preparing lawsuits and financial bloggers are condemning the apparent fraud committed by bank employees, but one group can't seem to summon up much outrage over the Libor scandal: the companies whose funding costs are linked to the benchmark.
Corporate Borrowers Are 'Okay' with Understated Libor Rates
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter