Analysts grilled CEO Brian Moynihan about whether the company has set aside enough reserves to cover a 40% jump in requests to buy back soured mortgages.
B of A Swings to Profit, But Concerns Linger Over Repurchase Claims
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues