James Rohr, PNC's CEO, swears off new deals after putbacks from former National City mortgages, added costs in integrating the RBC acquisition and other deal-related ills hurt PNC's bottom line.
PNC's Profit Dealt a Blow by Acquisitions
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter