The FDIC wants banks to remove its name from a fee that covers their deposit insurance assessments. Bankers say the instruction runs counter to complaints that bank fees are often too vaguely defined.
Bankers Shocked by Demand to Remove 'FDIC' Name from Fee
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter