Bankers who want to cash out ahead of a potential hike in the capital gains tax next year need to act fast, M&A experts say.
Tax Issue Has Some Bank Sellers Fighting Against the Clock
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues