An analysis from Keefe, Bruyette & Woods concludes that many more retailers would need to withdraw from the settlement with Visa and MasterCard to trigger a termination clause.
Merchant Opt-Outs Unlikely to Derail Interchange Deal
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app