A reluctance by community bankers to engage in a price war with bigger banks over commercial and industrial loans has allowed less-competitive commercial real estate lending to slowly make a comeback.
Banks Slowly Regain Trust in Commercial Real Estate
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter