Banks are trying hard to beef up programs tied to consumer protection, thanks to the creation of the CFPB and other consumer-related regulations. But there are few people in the job market with experience in banking and consumer protection, making this a lucrative opportunity for those who are skilled at both.
Want a High-Paying Banking Job? Consider a Compliance Career
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues