Banks appear to be effectively using a government program to help struggling borrowers refinance their underwater mortgages in order to make monthly payments more manageable.
Banks Using Harp 2.0 to Help Struggling Borrowers, Fed Says
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter