The case of Cross River Bank demonstrates how small banks swimming in excess liquidity are getting creative to add loans. The Teaneck, N.J., bank's CEO and senior lenders are walking visiting businesses offer small 0% loans.
N.J. Bank Hits the Streets with Door-to-Door Lending Campaign
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app