A New Haven, Conn., campus card provider, along with its former bank partner, have settled a lawsuit with the FDIC stemming from several "alleged unfair and deceptive practices."
Card Issuer and Processor Overcharged Student Accounts: FDIC
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues