Federal regulators gave community banks a small but crucial victory on Wednesday, giving them more time to voice growing concerns over a set of proposals that would enact Basel III capital and liquidity requirements for all institutions.
Small Banks Win More Time in Battle to Change Basel III
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues