Ellie Mae's survey found that community banks still have some concerns about regulation and compliance costs. Still, they expect that a decline in competition could be good for overall business.
Community Banks Upbeat on Mortgages: Survey
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app