Chargeoff rates ticked up at four of the six largest issuers in July from the previous month. Delinquencies held steady, however, bucking the typical seasonal increase, and writeoffs appear set to subside in the coming months.
Credit Card Chargeoffs Tick Up: Interactive Graphic
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues