Pulaski Financial in St. Louis has repurchased almost a quarter of the preferred stock it had issued to the Treasury Department under the Troubled Asset Relief Program and that was subsequently sold to private investors in an auction.
Pulaski Partially Repurchases Auctioned Tarp Shares
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter