The selloff in Treasuries that extended through much of this month underscores the dangers of adding exposure to long-dated bonds, but both large and small banks have been doing just that in recent quarters. Use this interactive graphic to examine the maturity profiles holding companies with at least $1 billion in assets.
Banks Place More Chips on Long-Dated Securities: Interactive Graphic
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter