Borrowers are paying down their debts across a number of credit categories with the big exception being student loans, according to new data published by Equifax.
Consumers Paying Back Their Debts, Except Student Loans
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app