Jacksonville Bancorp plans to raise up to $50 million by selling securities to a group of investors led by the Florida company's biggest shareholder.
Jacksonville Bancorp Could Raise $50M from Stock Sale
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues