A preliminary report from the independent monitor shows that the five servicers in the $25 billion mortgage-settlement pact are so far focusing more on short sales than on loan mods or refis.
Short Sales Dominate Mortgage Aid to Distressed Borrowers
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter