Lenders embrace the concept of simpler mortgage disclosures but want the bureau to fix shortcomings of the APR before making it the focal point of rule changes.
CFPB Mortgage Reform Applies Wrong Fix to the Right Problem, Bankers Say
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues