Following the regulator's designation of larger consumer reporting companies for supervision, the CFPB said examiners will assess the accuracy of credit reports and how companies disclose information to consumers about credit scores.
CFPB Outlines Exam Procedures for Credit Bureaus
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app