Democratic Rep. Barney Frank, who co-authored the 2010 financial regulatory overhaul, blasted Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney Thursday for his opposition to the law.
Frank Rips Romney Over Financial Reform
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app