A number of cities, faced with limited access to the bond market, are turning to banks for tax anticipation notes as an alternative funding source.
As Cities Look to Loans, Bankers See Opportunity
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues