If President Obama wins reelection, Democrats are likely to stay on the defensive over Dodd-Frank while trying to grapple with the reform of Fannie and Freddie.
What Obama Victory Would Mean for Banks
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues