Fed chief says regulators' proposal for implementing capital accord is not intended to be a 'one-size-fits-all' approach.
Bernanke Tries to Soothe Community Banks' Basel Concerns
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues