The director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau said Thursday he has not yet decided between two alternative protections for lenders that make so-called "qualified mortgages."
Cordray Downplays Potential Litigation Risk from Contentious Mortgage Rule
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues