First California Financial Group is on the verge of announcing an agreement to sell itself, possibly to UnionBanCal or CVB Financial and not hostile bidder PacWest, sources familiar with the matter say.
First California Seen in $200M Sale in Next Week
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app