Capital Bank Financial and National Bank Holdings priced their initial public offerings below the ranges they gave last week. Other banking companies have struggled in the IPO market this year.
Two Bank IPOs Price Lower Than Expected
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues