Standard Chartered Bank has finalized a $340 million settlement with New York's top banking regulator to settle charges the bank laundered hundreds of billions of dollars for banks and others in Iran.
Standard Chartered Finalizes $340M Settlement of Money-Laundering Probe
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues