PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust has agreed to buy $452 million of nonperforming whole loans from undisclosed sellers, according to a recent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
PennyMac Agrees to Buy $452 Million of Non-Performing Loans
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter