A bipartisan group of 53 senators is calling on banking regulators to consider the impact that proposed Basel III capital standards will have on community banks.
Majority of Senate Demands Basel III Relief for Community Banks
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter