As the Financial Stability Oversight Council took another step Friday toward designating certain nonbank firms as systemically important, speculation is growing over what firms it will target.
Who Will FSOC Target as Systemically Important?
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app